Sunday, October 7, 2007

today is sunday

October 7, 2007: for at least seven more minutes.

Sunday nights can be pretty depressing with the stress of the week about to begin. I am listening to the High School Musical soundtrack songs. I must say, I am now on the High School Musical train. Zac Efron has a weird face - I can't quite pinpoint it. And so do many other actors and celebrities. More on this later. Lance Bass always had weird eyes - maybe it's a cross-eyed look.

Apparently I'm not the only one under the weather. At least I'm on the path of recuperation. Something must be going around. Isn't that how it always goes?

Dane Cook is awesome. There must be another word equivalent to awesome that is not quite as overused. So begins my search.

OACUN (On a completely unrelated note): Flamin' Hot Cheetos are delicious. Now with zero grams of trans fat.