Wednesday, December 5, 2007

The Holidays Are Upon Us

Well - we are now in the heart of things, I suppose. Thanksgiving is done, the retailers' season of make-it-or-break-it is in full swing, and Christmas, New Year's Hanukkah, and Kwanzaa all out and about in full decor.

SO

Retraction - er- correction - addition? It has come to my attention from a trusted source in the medical industry that many shipments and blood samples are received through FedEx. WELL - shouldn't there be another system? I don't know - EMERGENCY and MEDICAL TRANSPORT related, something on a national level? I feel that would be more efficient and treated with a bit more care. Otherwise, the regular FedEx envelopes that the regular working world of America uses shouldn't need to have that warning label. Ah well.

So I've begun to pack on the holiday weight. The season of overindulgence begins. Must..get some sort of cardio. Otherwise the surrounding comfort foods in bakeries and restaurants coupled with the super-lean and attractive bodies of the greater Los Angeles area will be the death of me. I would say, sure, at least there's the comfort of your own home and the appeal of new episodes of Scrubs, Heroes, Ugly Betty, and The Office - but who knows when AMPTP and WGA will agree on something final?