Monday, July 14, 2008

Taking the edge off. The blur.

What a hectic and red-eyed Monday. I'm feeling the need before lunch to do something later today to cushion the stressed brain and muscles from the day back to work from the weekend. Softening the blow. Hmm, I guess that's a bit harsh. Something to...take the edge off. Felt the need for it after Monday, Tuesday, and feeling another day this week will bring the same. I should find something quick other than projects to work on. Otherwise I may take to eating cheese. Exclusively.

My brain is drained. A red-eyed Tuesday. Managed to nosh on a bowl of cereal, fruit and yogurt, a banana, and the top of a muffin. And then was still hungry.
I do believe the days are blurring together. This morning I washed my face twice, I was so tired. Usually it's being half-asleep in the shower and either double shampooing or forgetting and going straight to the conditioner, but today the facewash did double duty. I feel a little - Ed Norton's character in Fight Club pre-Tyler Durden. Some people are just born not to be morning people.

I like to think of myself as an afternoon person.

LOTW
  • Eat, Pray, Love
    From the Brazilian guy in Liz's party of new friends she's just met..."I can't dance, I can't play soccer..."
    And she goes,"Maybe so. But I have a feeling you could play a very good Casanova.' Time stopped solid for a long, long moment then, as we looked at each other frankly, like, That was an interesting idea to lay on this table."

    Firstly, oh shoot!. Secondly, what a deliciously sexy moment you've reminded me of. I kind of want to bust out the heels and the red dress.

    If only I had a red dress...