Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Dunkin' Donuts Airport Locations, and What I bought at Albertsons.

Because America runs on Dunkin'.

PHL Philadelphia International Airport: Terminal B. A short walk away from Terminal A.

DCA Reagan National Airport (Washington, DC): North Pier, Center Pier, and South National Hall! You are now my favorite national airport.

Chicago O'Hare airport: Terminal 3. Open 6am-10pm. (http://www.flychicago.com/ohare/concessionsohare/OhareFoodBeverages.shtm) This airport sucks, however, as each terminal has long and angled out corridors so if you don't have enough time to walk a few miles between flights, I suggest you just get to your gate and stay PUT. Next time, Terminal 3 DD. There will come a time.

What I bought at Albertsons'
My grocery receipt included the following:

tortilla chips
salsa
Lu cookies
mini oreos
multi-grain bread
vanilla yogurt
frozen chicken strips
chocolate fruit dip
red seedless grapes

I may have had the munchies at the time.

COTW: French cookies.