Sunday, January 27, 2008

Oh, consumerism

I heart chocolate chip bagels. Also, as I enjoy this can of Diet Pepsi Lime, I wonder what the future holds. How about chocolate flavored water? Somebody do some beverage manufacturing, find a B-list celeb whose career needs reviving, and sell that shit. Any questions about merchandising? Ask George Foreman.

Coffee. Oh, Priscilla's Ole. So hot, so reliable, so hits the spot. If only your ticket time had some sort of consistency to it.

As an out-of-work entertainment assistant struggling to pay the bills, I explain that these are the mere reflections of a dark and tortured existence. Thus, some of the more trivial things in life that I enjoy (hey, my favorite academic experience was writing an undergraduate paper on the product placement industry) I may express, but with the absence of a steady 9-to-6, its quite possible that they take up more of my interest.

It's a cruel, harsh world, baby. I don't drink away my problems; I just coat them in dark chocolate.