Thursday, May 8, 2008

Ah, malnourishment

Human cannot live on nonfat vanilla lattes alone.
Noshing on 4 o'clock chocolates in the afternoon at work.
Feeling low energy and just drained. Drained, on a cellular level. Okay, I exaggerate.

My shoulders are killing me. Knots which have only begun to build up a few months ago seem to be lodged in there. And that crick in my lower back from sitting in a chair for the better part of the day that begs to be twisted until cracked.

It is definitely a menu del dia kind of day; I am famished.

It is a curious thing, the milestone. The graduation, the wedding, the birthday. Ah yes, your birthday. That annual marker which catalyzes a slew of emotionally charged evaluations of your past, present, and future. Those things I want to do with this little life of mine - will have to remember to get back to doing them.

COTW: Milo Ventimiglia. What's his 'skincare regime'? He's dashing. Yes, dashing, you heard right.