Tuesday, September 9, 2008

The 10:30am cupcake. Also, Spicing Up Life - I mean Food...

It's 10:30 am on a Tuesday and I'm eating a cupcake. Vanilla, topped with vanilla frosting and round sprinkles. Not even a muffin, the thinly veiled cake disguised as breakfast. A straight-up cupcake.
Everybody needs a little sugar sometimes.

Mission To Spice Up Life - I mean Food, Continues...
Recently purchased:
  • Trader Joe's Red Hot Jalapeno Pepper Hot Sauce. This one's a trusty.
  • Trader Joe's Chili Pepper Hot Sauce.
  • Sriracha Hot Chili Sauce. Red bottle, white print, green top - you know the one. Why didn't I pick this one up before?
  • Cholula sauce.


    The above hot sauces have been added to the stash in my (new) kitchen. Is there something major that I'm missing, people? Why has everything suddenly gone bland? If there's no spice, there's no point.

    Necesito algo caliente.

    More on this later, sugar. You too, spice.