Thursday, August 28, 2008

Guess who's moving?

I smelled it today: autumn's a knockin'.

I closed the window of my room and crawled into bed under my cool blanket and realized that the smell of fall was already here. Love that smell. Could bathe myself in that smell. Bottle it up and sell it, Calvin, and you'll be reigning back on the lofty shelves of premier powerhouse fragrancehood.

Friendly face: Hi, how are you? What's new?
Me: I'm moving.
Friendly face: Congratulations!
Me: Thanks! Can't wait.

Excited to move? No. Excited to get out of the misery that's been my apartment? Si, claro. So I've finally secured an apartment and the roommate situation. Only time will truly tell of the harmony - things can only go so well in theoretical contexts.

But now the stress of moving this weekend is beginning to materialize.

I'm hungry. Man~ Should've ordered that third taco at lunch.

Don't-of-the-Week (DOTW)

  • Men in white shorts. (Honestly, I'd rather put men wearing shorts, because, shorts are not flattering in any way for the gents, and they should really only be seen on the beach or at the gym. Yup. NO exceptions.) Women in white shorts - well, it's non-discriminatory; no one should wear white shorts.
  • Clashing sock and shoe combos. Sneakers? White socks. Black shoes? Black socks. I cringe when I see the contrast of the foot-to-ankle attire.