Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Stinging Monday.

It is now Tuesday and I've concluded that there's nothing avoidable like the sting of a Monday. I like my job, my co-workers, my office, my three-mile drive to work, and my boss. Monday still effin' sucks. It's more the dread of the work week, and Monday is only the beginning. And work isn't bad, it's going well and yada yada yada. It's just Mondays. Incredibly sluggish and long and depressing and tiring.
Enter Monday night salsa classes. No, wait. Enter Rodrigo, the incredibly attractive salsa instructor.
Hello, Mondays. We meet again.

It's become essential that the priorities of planning activities and appointments arrive at the forefront within the midst of the daily hustle-and-bustle. Something to look forward to that helps you get through the rest of the day, the week, the year. Whatever it is, is much more monumental than you realize.

More on this post later. Gotta grab a bite before we check out this other salsa class.