Monday, October 6, 2008

Adding up the damage, and WOTW

Ravenous here. Ate the top of a banana nut muffin. Then remembered that I don't like pecans and the rest of it was cakey muffin with pecans.

Adding Up the Weekend Damage
Friday night. Went home. Continued with my season one Heroes refresher.
Saturday. Went shopping.
Bought some business cas threads. $100.
Had a coffee and a bad pretzel, $4.50.
Went out for drinks and munchies, plus parking. $23.
Sunday. Went out for lunch plus parking, $12.
Coffee, $2.70.
Movie and munchies, $22.00
Weekend total: $163.70

And still felt like I spent half of the weekend sleeping. Maybe next weekend I should give myself a $50 limit. Will see how that pans out.

WOTW
  • gaffe. noun. a social or diplomatic blunder.
  • maverick. noun. 1994 movie starring Mel Gibson and Jodie Foster. No wait...