Tuesday, October 28, 2008

The Friday Anxiety.

Buenas tardes, otoño
It was a deliciously cool evening with the crisp of fall's arrival. Wish I could say this more often and hopefully, prontissimo. Sporadic and temperamental. Brisk and fresh.

Ooh baby, now we're talking.

and What the *@#?!
The unfortunate matter is that people are driving me nuts. These days, life seems to be going in that direction.

What do you do when friends and strangers alike start getting on your nerves? It's literally everybody. Your parents and your roommates aggravating you, that's a given, sure, but what about when you get out of your desolate Angeleno apartment, get away from the roommates and the clutter and the fact that you're the cleanest human being within that dwelling, only to find that your nearest-and-dearest are bugging you upon escaping said dwelling?

So I escape to my room in my apartment and shut the door behind me, hoping I'm lucky and no one will come knocking on this particular evening and let me shut the world out for a couple hours. Albeit, the crying baby and nastily-barking dog next door always seem to break the invisible veneer of peace.

Well you can't have everything.

Ay, hombre, que debes hacer?
Poco hecho mi madre sabe que su hija sera la persona la mas limpia en cada situacion...

WOTW
  • sommelier. noun. a waiter in a restaurant who has charge of their wines and their service; a wine steward.

    Going to add "research remote islands" to my To Do List.