Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Looking for Flaws.

I correct people sometimes because I know that they know better. And, though I have a scrutinizing list of qualities I would like in a gentleman suitor, I must admit that, although things may not seem to be of the malleable inclination, at the heart of it, I could just as easily abandon all of my requisites - given the right opportunity.

There's knowing what you want. There's also being a spoiled brat and always demanding that you get those things that you have distinguished that you desire.

So. It has been brought to my attention that, subconsciously, inadvertently, what may be masked as a meticulous discernment for detail, may, in fact, be a thinly veiled method of looking for flaws. There, I said it. i didn't think I'd be one of those - but hey, it happens.

In lieu of all the above, I'm abandoning the "uber-observational" eye.

Mothers, lock up your 28-32 year old sons... (Actually, I would hope they'd be out of the house by now, so [insert equivalent adage here]...)