Thursday, February 7, 2008

Crimes, Lines, and Guest Stars

Guilty of crimes against humanity
  • People who have the inability to listen. ATD in kindergarten, were we?
  • People who can't keep things in confidence.
  • People who insult your intelligence.
  • Whoever put "coffee" in the official job description. How do you live with yourself? No, really. How do you sleep at night?
  • People I can't talk to about pop culture. You kill me.

    Lines that steal.
  • "Shower shorts. For the man who has nothing to hide... but still wants to - J.D., Scrubs, 'My Screw-Up.'
  • "Does he have a return policy?" Simon Fuller, American Idol. In response to the audition from the girl who credited her voice as given from God. Caustic, yet hi-larious.
  • "I saw a cow." Lost. I'm not sure which character since I'm not a loyal viewer. Anyone want to save me the trouble? Also since when was Ken Leung on Lost and why didn't anyone tell me? He had me at Sucker Free City.

    Guest stars and such
    On another note, Ugly Betty haunchos, please bring back John Cho! One of my fave guest stars of the season that I wish there was more of. But did anyone see that Gabrielle Union recurring role coming? Seriously.
    And all us VM fans are anxiously awaiting Kristen Bell's stint to expand upon her recurring role on Heroes and voicing Gossip Girl. Jerry Seinfeld and Conan O'Brien on 30 Rock another highlight.

    Other guest stars I'm dying to see...Lauren Graham, Dane Cook, Seth Green, Drew Barrymore, Darryl 'Chill' Mitchell, Jason Mraz, Kal Penn, Janeane Garofalo, David Spade, Diego Luna, P. Diddy, Conan O'Brien (again).