Monday, February 11, 2008

Movies and TV shows that make me hungry.

Hunger for certain foods. Or specific food-and-beverage venues.
Chocolat.
Waitress. I still haven't satisfied this so House of Pies has been on the brain for days.
Charlie and the Chocolate Factory.
It Could Happen To You.
When Harry Met Sally. We'll all have what she's having.
Before Sunset. How can any European cafe not be romantic?
Don't Tell Mom The Babysitter's Dead. That footage of Julia Childs and that chocolate cake.
Out of Sight. I still haven't tried bourbon. But I still want to. And I don't drink.
Rocket Science. Sometimes, a big ol' slice of pizza is all you need.

Pushing Daisies. Visually tasty, too.
Seinfeld. Various eps. There's the one about the babka and the black-and-white cookie. Big salad. Drake's coffee cakes. Entenmann's. Junior mints. Snapple? No, thanks, I'm good. I could go on, but those are the first ones that come to mind.

And On A Completely Unrelated Note
  • Surprisingly, I really do like Life of Ryan. First off, it's sad that he's more articulate and has better communication skills than most guys. But all the more props to the kid - he actually TALKS to his family and friends.
  • And to Rob Dyrdek upon seeing him throw his furniture out of the house. You people are crazy. Honestly.
  • In response to seeing MTV's promos for That's Amore! This make me sick. Were there any females consulted before you cut this together? I for one, do NOT plan on tuning in to the show.