Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Doogie, Clooney, and the thinking candle has been lit.

You know, I really do love Doogie Howser. Some people say, at least for men, the way to their hearts is through their stomachs. For women, at least in LA, its something in the vague cloud of ambition, breakthrough acting roles, and the gaudy throwing around of money - or - something.
At the moment my heart's in TV - eps of Doogie. Vinnie - did you ever think about waxing those babies down? You and Sylar should go in - together. Hiro could come pick you up in 1989.

Doogie, oh Doogie. Did we look that puny when we were sixteen?

Took in a recent ep of ER. Have you seen any of these recently? The old faces were back - Margulies, Wyle, La Salle, and Clooney! Reason enough for me to tune back in. Cloooooneeeeeeeeeeeey?!

I'm really supposed to be working on my assignments for my screenwriting class which I am still lagging behind in. Procrastination has always been a bitch.

So now I have lit my thinking candle in the efforts of inspiration. It burns on the table next to me, flickering. Think think think. What are stories ever really about, anyway? Journeys...love, war, identity, adventure, revenge, self-discovery, coming-of-age, friendships, adulthood, betrayal, survival.

Okay - so I'm finally getting somewhere - decided to chisel away some more of the characterization to get the details. Now the wheels are turning. ;) And they smell like vanilla.
Well I should really get off of this blog and get to work - wouldn't want to lose face in my own class.

Ah, how I miss Boy Meets World.