Wednesday, March 4, 2009

WTFAIDWML?!

Did I just kill half a box of lemon chalet cremes? I put the box away like nothing ever happened. Maybe today is the day that I become a stress-eater. You know, one of people who gets those binges triggered by emotional distress. Bulimia nervosa. Yeah, that's right. I was listening that day in seventh grade health class.
Watch out, everybody. Girl scout cookie season is in full swing.

I'm sooo tired. So tired so tired so tired so tired.

LOOKING FORWARD TO a weekend where I have absolutely nothing planned. No plans, no dinner dates, no shopping appointments with the girl friends, no errands, nada. I am just effing tired, here.

There's always something.

COTW:None! Man, I'm tired. And now I'm sad that there isn't a single one to note for this week.

More to post later. Stay tuned, everybody. I mean, stay tuned, my total of two readers.