Sunday, March 8, 2009

We're all behind, here.

Now that I know everyone is behind, I don't feel all that panicked. Getting back on track this week. Catching up on the work, the reading, and the writing. Thank God I'm no longer studying for another exam anymore.
I was horribly concerned that I was two weeks and a world behind in my online screenwriting class - assignments, lectures, and class discussion and feedback, plus the films to view. Moment of truth and sigh of relief when I check the boards and half the class is behind.
I hate large groups at small cafes. ABSOLUTELY LOATHE HIM. WTF. Go away, people. Don't you dare ask me for an extra chair. Yeah, I said it.

COTW
  • Guys in striped cardigans. Guys in cardigans.
  • Guys rockin' the matching oxford and neatly folded handkerchief in the jacket pocket look. Delicious. BUT ALL IS LOST if we can see the fuzz popping out from the tragic decision to stop buttoning up a notch or two too early. Cover it up, Rico Suave.