Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Don't forget to relax. Today: No coffee, no work.

What a relaxing weekend. Relaxation. Remember what that feels like? Feels weird, vaguely familiar. Got some shopping done and spent way too much money over clothes and food. AND the ArcLight. Hey - I know, this economy, yada yada yada, but I haven't gone there in a good long while. Really. Besides, I earn points there.

COTW crush-of-the-week
  • Guys in the sweater over the shirt-and-tie combo. Professional, preppy, nice. It could be a cardigan sweater, even. Anything where the shirt and tie pops out over the sweater a bit.
  • Guys that open my door. Where is the modern gentleman these days? Seems courtesy and chivalry have fallen through the cracks. So when it does happen, it's incredibly refreshing. Like a Pellegrino with lime. Or Ciudad's minty fresh lime cooler.
  • Guys in the fitted-black-leather-jacket-over-white-crewneck-tee-and-jeans combo. Saw 17 Again and Zac Efron rocks it. Montage went on maybe a moment too long - but I must say I love that ensemble.