Thursday, May 7, 2009

We're dating...right ?

So we're a few dates in. You're cute. I'm cute. Things have been going pretty smoothly.

Do guys not offer their jackets anymore? It wouldn't have been so bad if it weren't so damn windy out. Stupid Santa Ana winds. I'm in a sleeveless dress and starting to rub my arms. Repeatedly. I'm rooting for you, really, I am. Every time I start rubbing my arms in the chilly air I'm rooting for you to offer your jacket. Venga, guapo - work with me, here.

Makes me wonder if we're wandering into the friend zone.

But I do love the doors-getting-opened-for-me-and-the-wait-for-me-to-walk-through thing...

COTW crush-of-the-week
  • Guys in button-down shirts where the top button on the collar is in a contrasting color than the rest of the buttons on the shirt. I kind of want to make out with the shirt.
  • Guys in dress shoes. The kind that make low tapping sounds on marble floors.