Tuesday, November 17, 2009

COTW figured.

I think I've figured it out.

Maybe not ALL of it, but some figuring has been done, nonetheless.

Everyone wants a 'hot' bf or gf.

But - when I think back upon the men I have dated or was interested in; I didn't think much of them to be that attractive upon first meeting. They weren't hideous; they were decent, some pretty plain, and of course some more attractive than others. But they were all unique, distinct in look and personal style.

So it wasn't necessarily physical attraction that drew me to them.

I must say, the traits that I'm really attracted to, undeniably are the guys - not the guys with cocky attitudes, not the tallest guys in the room, not the men with the finest clothes or 1000 friends.

The traits that really pulled me in to the 'more-than-friends' zone of interest were the following:

  • maturity
  • boyish charm
  • sensitivity
  • confidence
  • charisma

    More on this post later.