Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Like A Car Accident. And, My Horoscope.

The Hills - its so nauseating - like a bad car accident you just can't help but keep watching. And then feel guilty that you'd stoop to such low-rent, glossy distractions. And why the fuck does everybody have to be blonde ?

I've Got Bed Bugs.
I slept on my futon last night. Maybe that explains the knot in my shoulder that won't leave me alone. Last night when I got home I noticed bugs on my bed. I remove the sheets and the mattress pad and stick them in the hamper, after a good spraying down of my entire bedroom. Apparently bed bugs are real - who knew? They do bite - and thus are attracted by human blood. (My brain just flashed to vampires for a second.) For some reason they were only in my bedroom, on the blankets - maybe it's the cotton ? Anyhew, I use my portable fabric steamer and steam the shit out of my mattress and any remaining bugs.

I anticipate one more day of knots.

My Horoscope for Today
A lot of weird things have been happening lately. I had a car accident. While my car was parked. The bed bugs thing. The Latin lover decision. Their juxtaposition screams protagonist-in-time-of-upheaval.

"Indecision may not be your usual state of being, but you can definitely make it look good on you. Spin it as an impulsive, exciting mindset in which anything goes - the odder and newer, the better. Those around you will doubtlessly find it noteworthy and even thrilling when you start to diverge from your preset itinerary. And if they go along for the ride, well, they might be surprised by what you have to say."

The Daily Flirt Scope: "Haven't you done enough amazing things lately? Relax already! Today is a good day to leave the world of doing to others, and instead, engage in some laid-back, introspective daydreaming. "

http://horoscopes.astrology.com/dailylongtaurus.html