Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Oh. Em. Gee. Buying lingerie. And, Cologne I'd like to make out with.

I'm incredibly sensitive when it comes to smell. Apparently. I've been sensitive this whole time and never really thought about it.

Growing up in suburban Philadelphia, I never really got into make-up the way other girls did - I mean clothes and shoes, sure, but make-up wasn't my thing. I did, however, have to buy perfume that I wanted. Tommy Girl, BCBGirls, Acqua di Gio - these are what I splurged on.

Went to pick up some stuff for my apartment and a warm hoodie. Ended up buying lingerie. Who buys lingerie? Nobody needs to buy lingerie, it's not a necessity. It is, kind of, well, not kind of - it is - an indulgence. Like dessert. Like super-sizing it. Comparable to getting premium gas, or French tips on your manicure. Something a little extra.

I really need to save money. Did some damage by saying to hell with it, and buying plane tickets to Philly for both Thanksgiving and Christmas. Come on, bringing lunches from home! Wooh!

Gonna have to return the $32 shower head I brought from Target. Saw it, thought of an Amazon rainforest, and dropped it into my cart. Hmm.

COTW[crush-of-the-week]
  • Guys that wear Ralph Lauren Romance. Lovely.
  • Guys wearing Dolce & Gabbana's Light Blue.
  • Guys that use breath mints. Every man should keep mints handy. Seriously. Women, too. What a turn off - when I think halitosis, I think bacteria that produces halitosis, and my mind goes from man to bacteria.

    I cannot stress the sense of smell enough, here - women are sensitive to smell. Ralph Lauren's Romance for men - honestly, I smell the cologne and want to make out with it.