Monday, June 8, 2009

Bills.

Recent credit card damages:

MILT & EDIE'S $24.00 - Comforter cleaning for the season.
ZAPPOS.COM $81.95 - zappos.com is my new best friend. I will never shop for shoes in a store ever again!
EXXONMOBIL $42.15 - gas.
EDIBLE ARRANGEMENTS $38.50 - birthday gift.
KABUKI REST HOLLYWOOD $18.98 - dinner.
EDIBLE ARRANGEMENTS $0.13 - that test pending charge from the other purchase.
TARGET $22.72 -necessary evil. If you went to the one at Empire Center you'd know my pain.
MARSHALLS $27.30 - found a belt and a pashmina.
HUGO S, STUDIO CIT $47.33 - brunch with the crush.
SHELL OIL $33.77 - you know.
H&M #138 SUNSET BLVD $88.11 - was still on the jeans-buying circuit.
OFF BROADWAY SHOES $32.67 - I needed black sandals. They were the only thing I could remotely fit my abnormally shaped feet in.
USAIRWAYS $381.20 - roundtrip airfare to visit back East, and thus, GET OUTTA TOWN.
HOUSE OF PIES $10.50 - one pumpkin pie. I was craving pie something fierce that day.
CVS $13.40 - band aids, moth ball refills.
DENNY'S $15.55 - impromptu late night bite with the girls.
BEDBATH & BEYOND $23.82 - earring tree. I'm trying to get organized, here.
PROGRESSIVE $95 - car insurance payment
TRADER JOE'S $18.10 - food.
ALBERTSON'S $7.15 - I was out of cheese. And yogurt.
COFFEE BEAN $3.90 - needed my vanilla latte fix.
LULU'S CAFE $16.20 - those pancakes. And their coffee is one of those strong-and-good ones that make you feel better about life.
FLAIRS $11.66 - alterations to jeans. See above H&M charge.
TRADER JOE'S $10.76 - got hungry again.
NAKWON HOUSE $17.46 - dinner with a friend.
CAFFE VILLAGE $23.12 - catching up with a friend over food.
MILT & EDIE'S $95.40 - dress alterations. (See next item)
BCBG $257.something - bought three dresses and a clutch. What, they were on sale! Did I mention I bought THREE?

No wonder I'm on a tight budget...I keep spending as if I don't know that...