Thursday, August 19, 2010

Clean Slate.

The actual magnet board in my apartment.

My friend told me to get rid of it. It's this black and white floral print dress, with satin at the hemline and mesh lining the top of the bust.

I've had it since high school. It's undergone some alterations, but its still wearable. It has withstood the tests of fashion's temperamental moods as well as my own.

My magnet board, a few moments later.
I decided to get rid of a few things. There's this one BCBG strappy number I wore to at least one wedding and one vacation, and has probably graced my closet for the better part of the last five, seven years. I toss it into a shopping bag, along with the Carlos Santana peep-toed heels that hurt like hell and look like brand new because I have never worn them.

I figured, it's time to clean things out and clear out the clutter. Hit the 'Refresh' button. Give yourself the space and the time and the peace of mind to work in, to live. To breathe.

So much easier with a clean slate.

Stuff I Love
Ok - so no crush-of-the-week lately. But I did have to share some details about some things I really love.


  • Angry Little Asian Girl [see image at left]. Love this. Really lovelovelove this. www.angrylittlegirls.com

  • Zappos. Awesome. Wish I invented Zappos. Free shipping (for returns too!) and you can return shoes within 365 days. They also have clothing and bags, etc. Oh and you can order ballroom dancing shoes, too. Bailamos?