Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Waiting.

Waiting at the red light again. This one is particularly long. The one that makes you swear when you miss the end of the green light.

I feel like there are a lot of things that I'm waiting for. One of those obvious things about life, but even at any transient moment in life, everybody's waiting for something.

Things I'm Waiting For
  • American Beauty. It's the next movie in my Blockbuster queue. Status? 'Short wait.'
  • My new passport! It expired last month so I just sent the renewal forms and photos last week. Estimated processing time? 6 to 8 weeks. Hopefully that's just the worst case scenario. I mean, who knows if I'll even be living in the same apartment 8 weeks from now?
  • Waiting for Saturday. That's when I have my first surfing lesson. Hellooo, humbling experience.
  • The new season of 30 Rock!
  • Friday. (Like always?)

    COTWs - I haven't been spotted lately. Los guapos, dónde estás?